Summary Job Statement
Supervises non-supervisory Quality Assurance employees to ensure raw material and product integrity. Supervises the QA activities for the plant to include syrup and/or beverage preparation and distribution, microbiology, sanitation, finished product analysis, package integrity testing, process control, and all current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs) are being followed. Also ensures FSSC 22000 and ISO 9001 principals are adhered to including HACCP, Food Safety and Food Defense.
- Ensures local, state, federal, and Coca-Cola quality standards are met for products produced by the facility. Supervises employees involved in the same.
- Supervises the efforts of the Plant HACCP plan, including GMP conformance and ISO compliance, auditing, and corrective action plan activities.
- Maintains the Parent Company Quality Standards and supervises employees who do the same.
- Investigates and reports on plant-specific consumer complaints and performs trend analysis. Reports findings to plant Management.
- Supervises day to day environmental compliance including data gathering of storm water and wastewater information, hazardous material management for the QA Department, and the auditing thereof.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Directly supervises all employees in the QA Department including the beverage lab, mixing/blending, micro lab, and sanitation.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Accepts Responsibility for tasks such as: interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver's License
- HACCP Certification
- Corrective Action and Root Cause Analysis Training
- SAP and CONA experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must have operations experience, prefer experience in Manufacturing Operations.
- Extensive experience setting up, operating, and troubleshooting various lab equipment used in QA.
- Strong computer skills, detail-oriented, strong leadership, ability to manage multiple tasks, working knowledge of lab equipment, ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Must demonstrate quick learning ability of software systems and applications.
- Must be able to work in high stress environments and be able to multitask effectively
- Must be able to lead teams and facilitate training
- Must be able to read and speak English.
Position will be required to comply with the CCBCU Personal Protective Equipment Program. Position is required to wear safety toed shoes when performing the following tasks: Operating Powered Industrial Equipment or Working in an Area where Powered Industrial Equipment is in use, Fleet Maintenance, Working with Palletized Product, Use of Hand Trucks/Dollies to Deliver Product, Cooler Services, etc.
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 32683047 batonrouge