An Entry-Level Real Estate Professional is a real estate agent who meets with clients to help them with the purchase and sale of property. In this position, you will help clients find a home that meets their needs and then walk them through the process of putting in an offer, reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up a purchase contract. Real Estate Professionals must be customer service oriented and have excellent communication abilities.
- Meet with clients to discuss their home purchase and sale needs
- Take clients to home showings and open houses
- Organize home tours and open houses
- Update your records on recent home listings and purchases
- Stay informed on home values and offer appropriate advice to clients on how much they should offer on a home
- Follow up with clients on their real estate needs and stay in regular contact with them
- Network with other Real Estate Professionals when representing your clients' real estate needs
About GARDNER REALTORS
For over 72 years, GARDNER REALTORS has served as the leading full-service real estate company in the Metro New Orleans, Greater Baton Rouge and Mississippi Gulf Coast Region. We stand as the most successful local (non-franchised) real estate company in our region. We empower our real estate professionals with the best support and services in the business, which allows us to consistently deliver outstanding service to clients.
Associated topics: broker, home, house, housing, realtor, real estate agent, resident, residential real estate, sales agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 33929202 batonrouge