Retail Support Signing Team Lead, Part Time: Baton Rouge, LA, Mall Of Louisiana - Macys (Baton
Posted: Friday, November 3, 2017 12:19 AM
Love being around people and making them happy? Good at finding just the right thing to complete an outfit? As part of our sales team, you ll do just that, bringing the Magic of Macy s to life for our customers. Every day brings new challenges and excitement, and every customer interaction gives you the opportunity to do what you do best: find solutions and provide exceptional customer service. ... More
So if you live on the cutting edge of fashion and have a keen eye for design, why not put that expertise to work on the sales floor? Join our team of problem solvers and doers: Apply today!
The Signing Team Lead is responsible for supervising a team of associates to ensure that all merchandise is properly signed. The associate is also responsible for fulfillment and performing other duties as necessary.
- Be proficient in POS and MPOS systems including Search and Send, My Client and More@ Macy s tablet app
- Proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to shop and compare, whether Macy s devices or their own
- Assist customers in all aspects of total store fulfillment and have the ability to satisfy the needs of our digital and physical customers by making appropriate partnerships when necessary.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority
- Coordinate and oversee the timely execution of sign set-up and removal for the entire store
- Recruit, train, motivate, and develop Signing Associates to their fullest potential through coaching and feedback
- Ensure that all policies, procedures, and standards are understood and followed by Signing Associates
- Ensure optimum coverage to support anticipated promotional events by effectively managing associate schedules
- Conduct random sign audits to ensure selling price is correctly reflected on the signs
- Provide feedback or call the Price Change Hotline on signing issues such as pricing errors, advertising errors, ticketing errors, and missing signs
- Use FEDSign system to prepare signs for all promotions and vendor identification signs
- Print and maintain sign library and organize sign carts, shops, and holders
- Assist Merchandise Team Lead in operational tasks such as markdowns, return to vendors (RTVs) and transfers and merchandising tasks such as floor moves and back stocking
- Assist with the basic fill of merchandise
- Participate in physical inventory process
- Maintain high customer readiness standards by delivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment
- Maintain department recovery standards; including fitting room go backs to standard, if applicable
- Attend to customer service needs in a friendly and helpful manner when approached
- Be sensitive to the store s needs and flex into other non-selling areas as needed
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Follows shortage programs and procedures
- Perform these functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the Supervisor
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
No specific educational accomplishments are necessary.
Previous experience in a support role is preferred. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interpret instructional documents
such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
This position involves constant moving and standing. Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs. May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. May involve reaching above eye level.
Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
Strong organizational skills. Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Able to empower and develop a team. Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team. Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Help make life
Associated topics: department supervisor, director, leader, major gifts officer, shift supervisor, store manager, store supervisor, supervisor, retail management, team lead
• Location: Baton Rouge
• Post ID: 30543352 batonrouge