Posted: Sunday, August 20, 2017 12:05 AM
Company Name: FETZER PROPERTIES OF LOUISIANA
Fetzer Properties of Louisiana, LLC is seeking full-time Concrete & Grading Laborers to join our team at our company headquarters located in Baton Rouge, LA.
• Primary job responsibilities include hauling, mixing and pouring concrete at construction sites, and smoothing/ finishing poured concrete surfaces, including roads, curbs, sidewalks, driveways, patios and gutters.
• Will also patch voids, and use power concrete saws to cut expansion joints in hardened concrete surfaces.
• Will also dig trenches, set concrete braces/forms, place and tie rebar, and lay out and assemble concrete frames and molds.
• Concrete & Grading Laborers will perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor in concrete and construction projects, and will perform manual work in preparing ground surfaces for poured concrete, using hand and power-operated tools, including shovels, concrete levelers, wheelbarrows, portable concrete mixers, groove cutters and finishing brooms.
• This position requires work near heavy equipment, and requires work outdoors year-round in all weather conditions and exposure to dust, noise and concrete.
• Must be able to lift, push, pull or carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
for long periods of time during standard work shifts.
• Physical strength and stamina is required.
• All work is performed offsite at construction job sites located around the Baton Rouge area.
• Daily travel to job sites is required, and company will provide transportation to/ from job sites and company's main office located in Baton Rouge.
• All equipment, tools and supplies are provided by the company.
• On-the-job training will be provided for qualified candidates.
Applicants are encouraged to apply in person, or send r sum to HR DEPARTMENT c/o Mr. Bo Fetzer via fax at (225) 924-3347, or via e
mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Location: Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge, LA
• Post ID: 26946303 batonrouge